Sunday, October 25, 2009

Step 3

The next step is to creat lessons that benefit all students. Incorporate the different ways that students learn in your lesson. In my lesson I included learning styles that benefited my class. For a lesson on letters I included movement when reciting the letters (standing up for capital letters and getting low when saying lowercase letters, singing letter of the week and color word songs, using technology (computers, projectors, etc.. ), and taking nature walks to find objects or things that started with that letter. When designing center work for students it was also important that my high achieving students not be given worksheets or activities that didn't help them master new information or reviewed things that they had previously mastered. I allowed the students to compact out.

No comments:

Post a Comment